SmartStore.NET is a free, open source, full-featured e-commerce solution for companies of any size. It is web standards compliant and incorporates the newest Microsoft web technology stack.
SmartStore.NET includes all essential features to create multilingual and multi-currency stores targeting desktop or mobile devices and enabling SEO optimized rich product catalogs with support for an unlimited number of products and categories, variants, bundles, datasheets, ESD, discounts, coupons and many more.
A comprehensive set of tools for CRM & CMS, sales, marketing, payment & shipping handling among others makes SmartStore.NET a powerful all-in-one solution fulfilling all your needs... totally FREE!
SmartStore.NET delivers a beautiful and configurable shop frontend out-of-the-box built with a design approach on the highest level, including components like
Less CSS and others. The innovative ShopBar, a powerful layered navigation, reviews & ratings, an optimized checkout process... they all provide a perfect shopping experience to your buyers.
The state-of-the-art architecture of SmartStore.NET - with
ASP.NET 4.5 +
Entity Framework 6 and Domain Driven Design approach - makes it easy to extend, extremely flexible and essentially fun to work with ;-)
- Website: http://www.smartstore.com/net
- Forum: http://community.smartstore.com
- Marketplace: http://community.smartstore.com/marketplace
Technology & Design
- State of the art architecture thanks to
ASP.NET MVC 5,
Entity Framework 6and Domain Driven Design
- Easy to extend and extremely flexible thanks to modular design
- (NEW) A powerful theming engine lets you create themes & skins with minimum effort thanks to theme inheritance
- Consistent and sophisticated use of modern components such as
LESS& more in the frontend and backend.
- Easy shop management thanks to modern and clean UI
- Out of the box shop design on the highest level
- Revolutionary Shopbar for the best shopping experience
- Point&Click Theme configuration
- Multi-Store support
- Unlimited number of products and categories
- Product Bundles
- RESTful WebApi
- Multi-language support
- 100% Mobile optimized
- Perfectly optimized for search engines
- Trusted Shops precertification
- 100% compliant with German jurisdiction
- Sales-, Customer- & Inventory-management
- Comprehensive CRM features
- Powerful Discount System
- Powerful layered navigation in the shop
- Numerous Payment and Shipping Providers and options
- Sophisticated Marketing & Promotion capabilities (Gift cards, Reward Points, discounts of any type and more)
- Reviews & Ratings
- CMS (Blog, Forum, custom pages & HTML content etc.)
- and many more...
SmartStore.NET V2.1 has been released on November 24. 2014. The highlights are:
- Drastically simplified plugin development, debugging & deployment
- Theme inheritance: create derived child themes with minimum effort by overriding only small parts (static files and even variables)
- New backend design and cleaner frontend theme
- More comfortable catalog management & product editing
- New payment plugins
Pay with Amazon&
- Preview Mode: virtually test themes and shops more easily
- Simplified checkout process
- New Image Gallery component in public product details page
- Support for hierarchical SEO slugs, e.g.: samsung/galaxy/s5/16gb/white
- Support for new EU VAT regulation for digital goods (2008/8/EG directive)
Try it online
We have set up a live online demo for you so you are able to test SmartStore.NET without local installation. Get a first impression and test all available features in the front- and in the backend. Please keep in mind that the backend demo is shared and other testers can modify data at the same time.
How to install
- Download the latest stable release from the download tab and unzip it to your web folder
- Setup a website in IIS and point the file directory to your unzipped folder
- Fire up your browser and follow the installation instructions
- Enjoy ;-)
- IIS 7+
- ASP.NET 4.5
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- MS SQL Server 2008 Express (or higher) OR MS SQL Server Compact 4
- Full Trust
SmartStore.NET is released under the GPLv3 license.